Wednesday, May 20, 2015

SHINYSIBLINGS USB Coffee / Tea / Milk Warmer

Review from mom

When my daughter gets hungry I need warm milk as soon as possible, and this useful milk warmer makes my life easier, I can assure you that. Mobile and lightweight can be charged by USB wherever I am. Coming in a compact size and with a practical battery pack too, whether I am on a bus or train, or just walking on the street, I can keep my baby milk warm for whenever the little one needs a feed! I bought it for my kid but I started using it for my self as well, I can warm up milk or drinks wherever I want. I am gonna rate this product with 4 stars because it is a simple but revolutionary great product!

Review From Teen girl

I’m a coffee drinker and have been since I came out of the womb. My mom would
fix us hot cup of coffee every morning for breakfast (good old Nescafe).It’s no wonder that now, every morning at about
8:30am, I make myself a cup of hot coffee. It doesn’t matter if it’s Spring,
Summer, Fall or Winter, my day wouldn’t be complete without a cup of coffee. The
thing is though, I’m a sipper, not gulper. By the time I drink the last drop, my
hot coffee has turned into cold coffee… bleh! So, when
Amazon sent me the USB Cup Warmer,
I was anxious to see if it might keep my coffee warm to the last drop
You then plug the USB connector into a free USB port
it is enclosing. By the way, it’s a good idea to put the wrap on before
you fill the cup up with boiling hot water. Wrestling with the wrap while the
cup is full, is a good way to spill hot water on your hand… ouch!

No comments: